Hotel with a restaurant
in Vosne Romanée
Vosne Romanée sounds delicately good to wine amateurs. It is indeed the place where on a very small plot is produced one of the most famous Burgundy wines: Romanée Conti. Let’s discover this mythic vineyard and all the other touristic treasures of Côte d’Or.
Burgundy Wine Road
During you stay with us, why not discover the famous Route des Grands Cru wine route, From Dijon to Santenay, this renowned road passes through 37 famous villages, and is nicknamed " the " Champs Elysées" of Burgundy.
Between Nuits Saint Georges and Vougeot in the heart of the Côte de Nuits, Vosne Romanée is the perfect starting point and home to some of the grat appellations such as Romanée COnti, Echezeaux, La Grande Rue, La Tâche and Richebourg. After discovering the vineyards, why not taste some of the local wines? Many wineries would be deloghted to welcome you along this world-famous route.
The Richebourg Hotel offers two original ways of discovering the vineyards:
- A Wine Tour with private guide: € 85.- per person
- A ride in a mythical Citroen 2 CV car around the vineyards
Booking & Information at the front desk
The places to be
During your stay in the Côte d’Or, do not forget to go there:
- Beaune: Beaune offers an exceptional heritage and invites you to discover its monuments and museums. Don’t miss the Collegiale Notre Dame Basilica, the Wine Museum and last but not least the Hôtel-Dieu (Beaune Hospices), that still bears witness to the past when the power of the Duke of Burgundy stretched from Flanders to the Netherlands.
- Dijon is situated at few minutes from Vosne Romanée. Discover the capital city of Burgundy Dukes.
- Cîteaux Abbey, the first abbey made by the Cistercian monks. -
- Clos de Vougeot Castle, ancient Cistercian winery, listed historical monument. Come and visit this symbolic place of Burgundy, where the Confrérie des Chevaliers du Tastevin gathers
- The Imaginarium at Nuits-Saint-Georges is a playful and interactive museum devoted to wine and vineyards, ideal for adults and children.
- The Cassissium at Nuits-Saint-Georges let you discover the secrets of blackcurrant. Many activities, wine tasting and workshops are also proposed.
Our Favourite Addresses
Wine tastings, discovery of local products, visits of wineries... We would like to introduce some places to you in order to satisfy all your wishes:
- Domaine Mongeard-Mugneret: wine tastings, on request at the front desk.
- Domaine Armelle & Bernard Rion: discover this winery with its vintages & its truffles.
- Fruirouge Farm: visit this site where they produce and transform red berries such as blackcurrant, raspberries, strawberries, red currants, cherries... You can buy jams, drinks fruit liquors, French fruit jellies...
In Vosne Romanée & its area, many sportive activities are possible:
- Bicycle Riding in the heart of the vineyards: from € 15.- per bicycle for half-day. E-Bikes also available on simple requests. Booking and information at the front desk.
- Tennis, badminton, squash in a sportive complex in Gevrey-Chambertin
- Quetigny Grand Dijon Golf, on the wine road, 18-hole course.
- Marked paths